Saturday, 5 November 2011

Opi Nicki Minaj Nail Polish Collection 2012

I have been really into doing my nails lately and been a little obsessed with nail polish lately.
I placed an order for 2 Essie Nail Polishes, which I shall do a blog about when they arrive.

As I was browsing on the Opi website, I came across this exciting collection releasing in January 2012..

Can you guess what it is? Title gives it away...


 (From Top Left: Superbass, Save Me, Metallic 4 Life
From Bottom Left: Fly, Did It On Em, Pink Friday) 


These will be releasing next year, I cannot wait to get my hands on Metallic 4 Life and Save Me! I love glitter polish! 

Any colours that you like from this collection? What are your thoughts? 

xoxo
Khaddy

3 comments:

  1. I want Metallic 4 Life too!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need saving also! Hehe..

    Amy I really want metallic for life, to wear on all the nails or as an accent nail! Roll on January :P xx

    ReplyDelete