So whilst I was supposedly browsing at my local shopping centre, I was drawn to the Lush shop, picked up a few bits and spent money! Yikes! Whilst Shopping I picked up the Colour Supplement in 'dark yellow' which is suitable for olive-toned skin, which I have.
What are Colour Supplements?
This is a multi-use base colour - can be used as foundation, to mix in with moisturiser to form a tinted moisturiser and concealer!
Guys don't freak out by the fact that this shade is dark, my face is much darker than my hands! I really don't know why lol.. This colour suits my skintone perfectly on my face :)
- The coverage you get if you use this product straight out of the pot without moisturiser is medium to full coverage, which I love! It also doesn't feel heavy like most full coverage products for the skin would feel!
- Price: £7.95 making this affordable compared to many drugstore foundations!
- Consistency is lovely and creamy, not cakey looking on the skin
- Easy to carry around as it is in a little pot
- Can be used in a variety of different ways - tinted moisturiser, concealer
- Provides a luminous glow to the face
- Rubbish selection of colours, as the focus here is on base colour!
- This product is in a tiny pot, so will not last as long
I really do love this product and it is not only affordable, but looks amazing when applied on the skin. I haven't reached for my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation since I got this 2 weeks ago, which says something about this product.
If you are ever in Lush, ask for a sample of this and try this and let me know what you lovelies think?