Sunday, 6 November 2011

Lush Colour Supplements

I have been curious about how the Lush Colour Supplements perform, and have always been interested in trying one!

So whilst I was supposedly browsing at my local shopping centre, I was drawn to the Lush shop, picked up a few bits and spent money! Yikes! Whilst Shopping I picked up the Colour Supplement in 'dark yellow' which is suitable for olive-toned skin, which I have. 

What are Colour Supplements? 
This is a multi-use base colour - can be used as foundation, to mix in with moisturiser to form a tinted moisturiser and concealer! 



 



Guys don't freak out by the fact that this shade is dark, my face is much darker than my hands! I really don't know why lol.. This colour suits my skintone perfectly on my face :)

Pro's
  • The coverage you get if you use this product straight out of the pot without moisturiser is medium to full coverage, which I love! It also doesn't feel heavy like most full coverage products for the skin would feel!
  • Price: £7.95 making this affordable compared to many drugstore foundations!
  • Consistency is lovely and creamy, not cakey looking on the skin
  • Easy to carry around as it is in a little pot
  • Can be used in a variety of different ways - tinted moisturiser, concealer
  • Provides a luminous glow to the face

Con's
  • Rubbish selection of colours, as the focus here is on base colour!
  • This product is in a tiny pot, so will not last as long


I really do love this product and it is not only affordable, but looks amazing when applied on the skin. I haven't reached for my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation since I got this 2 weeks ago, which says something about this product. 

If you are ever in Lush, ask for a sample of this and try this and let me know what you lovelies think?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. must go in and ask for a sample next time im in Lush! :) You should try their oatifix facemask its fab!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely ask for a sample and let me know how you get on with it hun! I haven't tried the Lush face masks, I am missing out :(

    ReplyDelete