Sunday, 2 October 2011

My Skincare Wishlist

These are some of the items that I really want to purchase, but money has been kinda tight ...but a girl can still dream right?


(1) The Clarisonic Mia - This is something I have been really wanting to purchase as it promises amazingly cleansed skin. However with the £120 price tag, this is something I cannot still justify?

(2) The Avene Cleanance Gel - A product I came across through the beauty community on YouTube, and is something that has interested me because it is targeted at acne prone skin, which I have! This is something I want to pick up as soon as I am out of the cleanser I am currently using!

(3) Kiehl's Ultra Facial Toner - After trying this in a sample form, I fell in love! It makes the skin feel soft and firm and it feels really refreshing on my skin!

(4) Origins GinZing Eyecream - I played around with this whilst I was in Origins with my sister and I really liked the consistency and how it provides a luminescent glow under the eye area!

What is that one product that you really want, that is one your skincare list?

xoxo
Khaddy

8 comments:

  1. I'm lusting over the Clarisonic too. Half debating getting the Sigma cheaper one but i know i'll still want the Clarisonic! Student loan is burning a hole in my pocket! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I heard about the Sigma one? .. However I still want the Clarisonic :( Darn the fact that I don't have a job! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried thee kiehls cucumber toner.... its amazing! I've also tried the ultra facial cleanser and moisturiser such good products!
    xx

    www.niaslocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiehl's cucumber toner, I didn't know that existed hehe. I need to try the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser Nia :) Another one added to the list hee! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wishlist! I have been wanting to try the Clarisonic Mia, heard so many great things about it. I have the one from Sigma but still want to try this one :)

    Xo Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also desperate for the Clarisonic but so pricey! Maybe one day :) I've recently purchased the Origins eye cream and can say its well worth the money! x

    www.jessicabeautician.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine - I know, i've heard so many great things about it too ! wish it wasn't that expensive

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica - I will definitely be purchasing the eye cream soon! I know, so wish it wasn't pricey :( xx

    ReplyDelete