Sunday, 9 October 2011

The Holiday Season is nearly here..

Fall has well and truly begun, and the holiday season is set to arrive anytime soon !

This means the holiday collections are set to release for all the high end beauty brands! I absolutely love all the packaging and the cool stuff that the different makeup brands release.

Here is some things that have caught my eye and have added to my Holiday wishlist:
MAC Ice Parade Collection 2011 - 'Make it perfect brush kit'





Benefit Holiday Collection - 'The Big 10'





Philosophy Holiday Collection 2011 - 'Snow Kisses Duo'







Urban Decay Holiday Collection 2011 - 'Urban Decay Mariposa Palette' 


All of these holiday collections will be releasing from the end of October, to December time. These products will all be limited edition, so if you like what you see then snap them up! I think the Urban Decay Palette will sell out quick, which is something that occurs with most Urban Decay limited edition palettes. 

Which items for the holiday season have caught your eye?

xoxo 
Khaddy 

2 comments:

  1. Oooo the mac brushes and benefit AND urban decay!
    Hell I want them all!!

    Liz
    http://aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Liz how cute are them brushes? *she chants* I want them all, I want them all, I want them.... ooh hell no, I've got no money :P

    ReplyDelete