Monday, 5 September 2011

Review: Collection 2000 Liquid Eyeliners - Fast Stroke Eyeliner/ Extreme 24 Hr Felt Tip Liner

One thing that I cannot live without wearing is liquid eyeliner, without it I just look like I had a lack sleep!
The only liquid eyeliners I always come back to is the 'Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eyeliner' and the recent 'Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner' - both in the shade 'black'


Both these eyeliners have different plus and minus points which I will review accordingly.

Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eyeliner - Price: £2.99


 Plus Points: 
- Glides on smoothly
- Requires one stroke for application
- The tip provides precision when creating the flick!
- The colour is 'black' and not 'greyish'
- It does not dry up easily, therefore cost effective 
- Affordable 

Minus Points: 
- Application takes longer than with a felt tip liner/ pencil eyeliner
- Not waterline safe 


Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner - Price: £2.99


Plus Points: 
- Easy to use
- Touch up on the go!
- Good colour pay off
- Affordable
- Quick to apply
- Great lasting power on the eyelids

Minus Points:
- Dries up quicker than the Fast Stroke Eyeliner
- Requires more than one stroke for application
- Not waterline safe

These are my opinions upon reviewing the eyeliners and using them for a long period of time. I have purchased the Fast Stroke Eyeliner 3 times, and the Felt Tip Liner twice. This goes to show these are some good liquid eyeliners out there which I have repurchased, being both inexpensive and easily accessible - (They can be found at Boots/Superdrug)

If you have any questions or thoughts, leave them in the comments below.

Love Khaddy

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Ooo i use to use these, and i had the black and brown one =)x

    http://lifestyleofahijabi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to try the brown one :) .. I feel they a better than most eyeliners out on the market :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh.. yet another beauty gem!!.. I haven't tried either of them lol, but my twin sister recently purchased the Extreme 24hr Felt tip liner; and the company isn't lying when they say it doesn't budge, as my sister found it extremely hard to remove, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love using Collection 2000 Products, they have yet to dissapoint me!

    I was browsing the aisles of Superdrug on Eid and came across this Eyeliner, glaring at me. I tested the teal one on my hand and the colour was very pigmented, in fact all their colours were. Once I had decided I was ready to purchase it, I tried wiping my hand because I didn't want the cashier to look at my psychadellic hands, lol. Oh the horror, when I realised it would not budge, I even tried licking it (the shame), it did nothing. I was left with no choice but to check out with my psychadellic multi coloured hands.

    When I got home, I eagerly tried the eyeliner and W O W!, just as pigmented as it was in the shop.. Then I tried taking it off...with EVERYTHING, Soap, OIL, Cleansers. Nothing worked =( I had green eyelids and undereyes for the next 3 days...very unattractive lol

    NONETHELESS... I would still buy it because the pigments are to Crave for (Notice..I was going to say DIE, but I didnt want to sound literal)

    Khadijah, your cosmetic taste is starting to sound very similar to mine ;) lol

    Maymoonah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Northern Lights - I agree with it being another beauty gem :D

    Maymoonah - Haha, to using crave as oppose to 'die' .. These eyeliners just don't budge, I agree :) Hee glad we share a similar taste to cosmetics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gahhh i hate the fast stoke eyeliner so much. HUWEH!
    http://penguineyes.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete