Monday, 19 September 2011

Pamper Day: Sanctuary Spa 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask

It is just one of those days? Raining outside and my feet and back kills from walking around in town! I so need to stop being lazy and walk more! Whilst I was shopping for a nice Autumn Cardigan to keep me warm, I popped into Boots and was browsing and spotted all the products from the Sanctuary Spa skincare line.

If you are not familiar with the brand Sanctuary, it is a skincare range that was first created and introduced in the Sanctuary Spa at Convent Garden in London. Their products can found in Boots stores, online and other retail stores. 

I picked up this face mask as I have been really into skincare lately and in particularly face masks. I picked a sachet rather than the full size tube as I wanted to see how it performs. If it is any good, then I want to possibly purchase the full size. This satchet retailed at £2.03 at my local Boots


Let the pamper session begin! After trying this face mask, I shall update this blog post in relation to how it performs and whether it is worth purchasing the full size or even trying it out. Have any of you tried any products from the 'Sanctuary' skincare range?

*Update* - Had my little pamper session. The mask had a weird consistency something I've never seen in a face mask before. It was thick and not as easy to apply as most face masks, probably due to the charcoal and kaolin clay that was contained inside the mask. Once on the skin it feels amazing! It has a warming effect on the skin and it feels relaxing! 5 minutes after applying it on my face, I washed off the mask as directed, and applied my moisturiser.

Result - Face felt super soft! My face felt refreshed and clean.

Rating - 4.5/5 - I shall be picking up the full size soon!

Leave any comments below. 

xoxo 
Khaddy

3 comments:

  1. Hey, you stated in a much more direct way what I was trying to communicate, thanks, I will recommend your site to my friends.

    Jojoba Oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am glad that you appreciated that post and look forward to you and your friends visiting this site often and joining it!
    Jojoba India

    ReplyDelete