Monday, 26 September 2011

Haircare Love - VO5 Miracle Concentrate Elixir with Argan Oil

This is my current haircare love and a must have for whenever I wash my hair!

Introducing the VO5 Miracle Concentrate Elixir with Argan Oil - £2.99 (purchased on offer)




How I apply this product:
1 - Wash hair and towel dry
2 - Dispense 4 drops of oil onto the palm of my hand using the dropper
3 - Rub the oil together between my hands
4 - Apply the oil to the bottom half of my damp hair
5 - Blow dry my hair

Result - Soft, silky and smooth! Control's all the frizz in my hair and acts as a heat protectant.

This by far the best hair product I have used to eliminate frizz and make my hair really soft and shiny. I have unruly, thick hair and this tames it!

Any hair products that you could recommend ? Has anyone tried the 'John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3 Day Straight' spray?

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Havn't ever tried anything like that, I just put vasaline on my hair haha, works for me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long do you leave Vaseline in your hair for hun? This stuff is pretty good and costs £2.99 :)
    - I purchased mine on offer at Superdrug x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate when things go on offer just after I've bought them at full price! Lol. Guess it was worth it though, the product is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is well worth it even if you paid the full price, I agree! :D The offer was only on for a week or so, I think the price is back up to full price now xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been using Moroccan Oil and its making a difference to my hair. It's quite expensive though so I may try this once I run out.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cocktails And Lip Gloss - Definitely recommend this. A good buy! I really want to try Moroccan Oil :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love VO5, I think their products are always amazing! they always suit my hair anyway! Great post! and a lovely background on your blog too!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, that was a lovely comment! :) I haven't really tried their shampoo's and conditioner's but I think I may try them once I am out of the L'Oreal Nutri-gloss shampoo :) Lovely blog btw x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try this oil, as everyone is raving about it! But I can never find it in stores :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ms Bubu - Try larger Boots/Superdrug stores? I found mine at a larger Superdrug store, as I was unable to find it at my local Superdrug xx

    ReplyDelete