Saturday, 17 September 2011

Glossybox - September 2011

I have been waiting for my Glossybox since Thursday hoping that I would receive it then as my other friends had received theirs! Then at 7.44am the postman rang the doorbell and my Glossybox was here! I grabbed the box and sat in my pyjamas opening up the contents! It was like being a kid again. I ripped the box open to reveal another light pink box .. As I lifted the lid, the box came in really nice packaging as always!


For those of you that don't know what Glossybox is.. let me break it down for you.

Glossybox is an online monthly beauty subscription service whereby you pay £12.95 a month which includes postage and packaging to receive a pink box each month tailored to you.

What is contained in that pink box you may ask?
The box contains 5 high end deluxe size samples or sometimes you can receive full size beauty products. This includes skincare, makeup, hair and more!

Why samples?
This box allows you to try these deluxe samples so that you are introduced to new beauty products or brands you may never have heard of, which upon liking the deluxe samples you may want to invest in the full size. Also is allows you to test these in the comfort of your own home, rather than at a busy department store!

For futher information check out their website - http://www.glossybox.co.uk/

Onto the contents of this Septembers Glossybox


L'Oreal Professional Mythic Oil - This is a hair oil for all hair types that nourishes hair leaving it shiny and feeling supple. This is a full size product! The price for the full size is - £14.95.



StriVectin SD Eye Concentrate - This is an eye cream for those who have dark circles, puffy eyes, wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes. I am excited to try this as I have dark circles which are pretty bad! This is a deluxe sample containing 7ml of product.



HD Brows Eye and Brow Palette - This is a palette to fill in brows and for the eyes as eyeshadow and eyeliner! This is a full size palette named 'foxy' that contains four shades that are suited to brunettes, which I am. The price for the full size is £19.99.



Plum by Mary Greenwell - This is a perfume sample which is a signiture fragrance for the world-renowned celebrity makeup artist Mary Greenwell. This is a sample size of 1.5ml.



Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse - This is a multi use oil that hydrates, softens and beautifies face, body and hair. I applied this on my cuticles and it did a good job at softening any dry bits. This is a sample size of 10ml.



That's what I received in my Glossybox for September. Did you receive a Glossybox for September? What goodies came in your box? Be sure to let me know in the comments below.

xoxo

Khaddy

10 comments:

  1. I agree the stuff is useful and it is a lovely surprise every month :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some brilliant stuff this month.

    I got the perfume and palette too but everything else was different.

    Got a hair spray, a spa salt exfoliator and a night cream. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some nice stuff there.. the Hair spray sounds amazing! :) How is the night cream like? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh you got some great stuff! The Mythic Oil looks nice :)
    I'm new to your blog, I love it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OPI Addict - Thank-you :) I am glad you like the blog :)I shall check yours out. I shall be trying the Mythic Oil in a little while :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh! You got the Glossy Box :D Whats the eye brow kit like? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for the Glossybox - Jenny/Azra you should try it out for a month and see if you like it :) The Eye Brow kit is nice for brows, but I mainly use it on my eyelid for a smokey eye :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, your box is quite different!

    Have you tried the eye concentrate yet?

    My GlossyBox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynsey - The eye concentrate is nice, but I think I got a reaction from it :/ .This is probably due to skin on my orbital bone being super sensitive! Ohh I shall have a look at your Glossybox :)

    ReplyDelete