Sunday, 11 September 2011

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

After being bunged up in bed all day with the flu, I found myself not needing to wear makeup etc and using moisturiser ever so often as my skin needed some hydration (especially around my nose due to constantly having to blow my nose mehhh).

The Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel is probably my favourite moisturiser of all time! I have had a few samples sizes and after I had squeezed every little bit out of the tubes, I figured purchasing one was needed. I have had this moisturiser for a couple of months now and I feel it is well worth the money!





Clinique have two different moisturiser's in their 'dramatically different' line. The 'moisturizing gel' for those who have oil/oily combination skin, and the 'moisturizing lotion' for those who have dry/dry combination skin. I have oil combination skin so therefore I picked the 'gel'.

This gel is so lightweight, hydrates and absorbs into the skin quickly. This products makes your skin feel firm and soft. I like that it is fragrance free, therefore suitable for those individuals with sensitive skin. The pump makes this product so easy to use, especially when you are on the go. This moisturiser in the pump form above is priced at £28.50, which is pricey for a moisturiser, but I feel it is worth every penny. I have not found anything comparable to this at the drugstore.

Granted it will not have the same effect on every skin type, I have heard some people break out from Clinique products. However, my skin reacts well to Clinique and their skincare line.

What are your favourite moisturisers? Leave any comments below

xoxo Khaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment