Thursday, 8 September 2011

Boots 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick - Beehive

I have been keeping my eye out for the Boots 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in the shade 'Beehive' for a few weeks now, and could not seem to locate one as they were always out of stock! However, yesterday I went into the city centre in search for a digital camera and after picking up my Panasonic Lumix, I thought why not pop into Boots and see if they have any in stock!

I was walking through the Boots makeup isles, I made a bee-line for the Boots 17  isle. There it was, the infamous 'Beehive' lipstick.. two were remaining in this shade, one whose seal had been torn and was swatched, and another that was safe from swatching hands! yay!

Without further adieu .. here it is ! Price: £4.59





I thought these images will give you a insight into the colour etc.. It is much more glossier on the lips as oppose to the arm swatch above! I have it on now and I like that its moisturising and gives a 'your lips but better' look. This could be easily my everyday lippy.

Do you have a favourite everyday lippy? Leave any comments or suggestions below.

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Ooo i like this, it reminds me of my favourite lipstick Rimmels Spotlight Beige, i could use this everyday =)x

    http://lifestyleofahijabi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asiyah I have heard of Rimmel's spotlight beige being a popular one! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite is a sheer red YSL, I'd definitely recommend them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arabella, ooh red looks so classic! I have MAC Cockney, which is supposedly a sheer red, but in actual fact is pretty pigmented on the lips! I shall check your recommendation out, thank-you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arabella I forgot to ask, what is the exact name of the lipstick? Is is part of the rouge volupte line of lippies by YSL? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember trying this on when I was in Boots LOL, it was too light for me so I got the colour Belle, it's abit darker then that.. The formula are amazing! :) xo

    thehijaabista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete