Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Review - Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

Don't you just hate having that pesky spot that you need to cover up or those dreaded dark circles?

Fear Not...(I am getting all commercial on you now! he he) I have tried and tested a couple of different concealers from Clinique, MAC and beyond, but one that never fails to disappoint is the 'Collection 2000' Lasting Perfection Concealer.

(Apologies for the writing that has wiped away on the tube, however you can get a gist of what it looks like. The colour in this picture is lighter due to flash)


This concealer is by far the best one I have tried and for £4.19 you can't really go wrong!

Its Rave Points:
- Great Coverage
- Smudge Proof
- Tear Proof
- Matches my skin perfectly (for reference I am Medium 3)
- Price
- Easily Accessible (Found in Boots/Superdrug)

However it does have a Minus Point:
- Can feel thick

Rating - 4.5/5

This concealer is really good, and I wouldn't give it such a rave review if it wasn't. I highly recommend trying this concealer out as I feel it beats all of high end concealer and drug store concealers I have tried out there!

Any concealer recommendations, please leave them below.

Happy Shopping

Love Khaddy

xoxo



10 comments:

  1. I tried this out in Boots but there was no shades my colour :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh did you? which shade did you have a look at? I think they have a total of 4 shades, and you can mix two to find yourself the perfect colour if you are having colour matching difficulties. Try Superdrug :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what shades i tried lol and i completely forgot Superdrug sells the range. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me give you the link to their website, it may help :)

    http://www.collection2000.co.uk/products/face/concealer/lasting-perfection-concealer.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't understand concealers and what colour your actually suppose to get =(???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Concealers just cover up dark circles or blemishes/imperfections. The colour can be your actual skin tone or a shade lighter if you are using it under your eyes to brighten up that dark area. Hope that helped :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this concealer, and I've tried practically everything from MAC, Bobbi Brown, YSL, Benefit, Clarins and Cle de Peau. Nothing compares to it's high quality and affordale price. I am literally contemplating sending a thank you e-mail to Collection 2000 for formulating such an excellent concealer. I pray they never re-formulate or discontinue it, for I will be purchasing this for the rest of my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Northern lights - I hope they don't discontinue it either :( .. It is indeed a lovely concealer, as it has all those properties as mentioned above, which make it superior to MAC in my opinion :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow must try this after my mac one runs out as it so pricy
    i think max factor the pan concealer is quite good to
    and no17 concealer stick is AMAZing :)
    thanks for reviewing <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luscious - You need to check this one out! Ohh I shall swatch that concealer stick when I am at Boots next x

    ReplyDelete