Sunday, 28 August 2011

Get Your Freak On Tag - 15 Weird Facts

The beauty blogging begins!

I figured what better way to start my blog than by doing a tag! Something that has been going around on YouTube is the 'Get Your Freak On Tag', so I thought why not jump on the bandwagon and complete the tag! Its all fun!!

Lets get started...

Question 1: What's a nickname only your family calls you?
A: Teej, only my brother calls me this so not a universal nickname called by my whole family.

Questions 2: What's a weird habit of yours?
A: This sounds gross, but I like to pick at my cuticles, its been a habit for a long time.. I just cannot stop !

Question 3: Do you have any weird phobias?
A: I use to be afraid of lifts, but that past after training myself not to freak out everytime I was on a lift at Uni! I have a fear of overlooking a tall building if all I have is glass in front of me!

Question 4: What is a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
A: Many! haha! One that springs to mind is Kanye West's rapping in 'Knock you Down' by Keri Hilson

Questions 5: What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
A: People who chomp their food and those who crack their knuckles! I could literally jump after hearing someone crack their knuckles. I try preventing them doing it again by threats or warnings.. works temporarily ;)

Question 6: What's one of your nervous habits?
A: I talk really fast.. so fast that most people cannot decipher what I am saying!

Question 7: What side of the bed do you sleep on?
A: In the middle .. I have a single bed that explains it

Question 8: What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
A: My first stuffed animal was probably given to me when I was born, so i'm not even sure I named it. Currently I have a stuffed monkey called 'George' .. what an original name!

Question 9: What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
A: Caramel Macchiato/ Skinny Caramel Macchiato. In the summer I love a Frappacino

Question 10: What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
A: Getting myself into a proper skincare routine. I am always yoyo-ing between different products, but never find myself following a strict routine! Maybe this should be my new blog resolution?

Question 11: What way do you face in the shower?
A: Currently my shower isn't working, however when it was up and running I always faced my back towards the shower!

Question 12: Do you have any weird body skills?
A: Unfortunately I don't ... :(

Question 13: What's your favourite comfort food thats 'bad' but you like to eat it anyways?
A: Chicken Wings, Chocolate, Crisps.. the list can go on..

Question 14: What's a phrase or exclaimation you always say?
A: OMG, Cool beans.. I 'errrrm' a lot

Question 15: Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
A: I have poor blood circulation, so I am always cold.. hence I cover myself up in lots of layers, I would even go as far as wearing a hoodie to bed!


I Tag all of you to complete this tag!! Get writing..

Let the Beaut-ing's (I shall explain this made up word in another blog post) commence....

xoxo







4 comments:

  1. Teej? lol! Explain the significance behind this :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's because my names ends with a teeja :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I see, that's so cuute <3 Beats what my brother calls me - kachaa (underpants) :| xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hate the knuckle cracking too. The sound makes me cringe.

    Haha defi recognise the "talks really fast" part in you lol.

    Good stuff, Khaddy! keep it up.

    ReplyDelete